Belt Equip Lock
A universal and light harness used for work and rescue with chest harness and it is ideal for big wall climbing also.
All attachment points are textile.
- Adjustable leg loops.
- 6 Gear loops.
- 2 Positioning loop.
- Contains reflective material for better visibility under difficult conditions.
- Strong elastic (accordion-style) strap connecting the legs to the waist belt on the back of the harness, which automatically adjusts and ensures optimum positioning of the legs in relation to the waist at all times (especially climbing vs. sitting).
- Reflective elements for better visibility.
- 4 AL quick release buckles.
- The back part of the Belt Equip Lock is equipped with a steel ring for connecting to the chest harness.
EN 358, EN 813, EN 12277
EN 813: User Max. Weight
EN 358: User Max. Weight