Summit the highest peak in Europe and experience an unforgettable!
If you want to summit the highest peak in Europe and experience an unforgettable week in May with fellow alpinists, skyrunners, and skiers, we invite you to take part in the 8-th annual Red Fox Elbrus race, an international festival of extreme sports to be held from the 2nd to 8th of May 2016 on mt. Elbrus. Elbrus with its 5642 meters is considered the highest mountain of the Caucasian mountains and also in Europe.More than 400 athletes from 14 countries have registered! And skyrunning world champions are among them.
The competition consists of several running races: Ski-mountaineering Cup, Vertical Kilometer, Vertical SkyMarathon, TSL Challenge.
Rock Empire is on of the partners of this event. FYI Rock Empire harness Super Light was among the required safety gear for all Elbrus Race participants in 2014. To our delight, Super Light was seen at every step in 2015 and hopefully it will be the same this year.
3rd of May
- Ski-mountaineering team race. Victory Сup. Elbrus Cup.
- Inauguration of the Festival.
5th of May
- Vertical Kilometer® - Mt Elbrus, 2450-3450 m. Russian Skyrunning
- Championship. Kabardino-Balkaria Skyrunning Cup. Victory Cup.
- Glade Azau (2450 m) - Mir Station (3450 m).
7th of May
- High-speed run to the West Elbrus Peak in two classes:
- “Sport” - SkyMarathon® - Mt Elbrus, 2350-5642 m. 1st stage of the Russian Skyrunning Cup. Victory Сup.
- “Classics” (nonprofessional) - Kabardino-Balkaria Open Skyrunning Championship (3780 - 5642 m).
8th of May
- Red Fox TSL Challenge snow-shoe race.
- Closing ceremony of the Festival.