Sit harness Skill TREE is designed for arboricultural work at heights.
Extremely comfortable, padded harness allows for longer durations in trees. Suitable for professionals as well as amateurs in the field of tree climbing and work in trees.
- Two points with rings made of light alloy for work positioning (EN 358)
- Securing knots on the rope bridge
- Three fast release buckles allow for easy adjustment and placement
- Waist strap in the back offers several places for the attachment of the Rock Empire plastic hook "HELPER " for carrying saws, slings, kits, etc.
- A moveable front attachment ring (EN 813) with a strength of 22 kN.
- T he "O-ring" can connect to descenders for work at heights
- Rope bridge between the legs is removable and can be easily replaced
- Fully adjustable with heavily-padded waist belt and leg loops
- Six loops for material and other tools
- Identification label and pictograms
EN 813, EN 358
EN 813: User Max. Weight