A comfortable sleeping bag, the Arktida−9 Lady Rock Empire is primarily intended for use under cold and wet conditions. The sleeping bag has an extra layer of insulation at the feet to increase your thermal comfort. The synthetic insulation comprised of THERMOLITE® hollow fibres is characterised by a high loft and durability, maintaining its original thermoinsulating properties for a long time. At the same time, the sleeping bag is light and shrinks significantly in its compression bag. This makes it easy to fit into medium-sized backpacks.
Arktida−9 Lady is fitted with a YKK zipper, known around the world as the highest quality zippers. So you can be sure a broken zip won’t leave you in the cold. The zipper also runs through the bottom of the sleeping bag, allowing you to fully unzip it and use it as a blanket. If required, you can join two sleeping bags together by zipping up opposite guards.
The upper material of the sleeping bag has a ripstop finish to increase mechanical resistance and is enhanced with a water-repellent treatment.
- thermal comfort
- extra insulation in the feet area
- YKK two-way zipper with fluorescent cord stopper and insulated facing along the whole length
- allows 2 sleeping bags to be zipped together or to be fully unzipped for use as a blanket
- ultralight compression bag
- insulated inside cuff with pocket
- water-repellent treatment
- material is pleasant to the touch
- easy to maintain and quick to dry