A fully-outfitted, comfortable work harness designed to be versatile and yet offer a low weight. This harness is also suitable for rescuers and rope parks. In fact, it is a synthesis of a sport and work harness. The sit harness can be bought and used separately. It is ideal for big wall climbing
All attachment points are textile.
- Contains reflective material for better visibility under difficult conditions.
- 6 gear loops, belay loop, and shoulders are equipped with slots for small items or tools.
- The back attachment point is hidden in a covered pocket and can be removed only when needed.
- Strong elastic (accordion-style) strap connecting the legs to the waist belt on the back of the harness, which automatically adjusts and ensures optimum positioning of the legs in relation to the waist at all times (especially climbing vs. sitting).
- The back part of the Equip belt is equipped with a steel ring for connecting to the chest harness.
- Easy adjustment with AL buckles.
Made in EU.
EN 361, EN 813, EN 358, EN12277
EN 361, EN 813: User Max. Weight
EN 358: User Max. Weight
XS-M (70-110), M-XXL (83-130)
XS-M (46-65), M-XXL (55-75)
- Adventure park
- Big Wall
- Via Ferrata
Instruction Icons1.41 MB
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY484.72 KB