Honza is our youngest ambassador. A talented climber from Ústí nad Labem is a part of the Rock Empire team since the beginning of his climbing career. Honza is already collecting medals where he can and we are yet to hear a lot about him ...
What Honza revealed about himself:
I got into climbing by coincidence, just for fun me and my dad and aunt went to Hudy to climb the climbing wall in Vaňov. I really liked it and so my parents found out that there were children's climbing lessons on the climbing wall. It all started there. On the wall, I was lucky enough to meet my idol Editka Vopatová, who trains me today. I started going to climbing meets and outdoor rocks. We train on the wall with Edita or my parents, alternating 4 to 5 times a week. On weekends we go to races or, when the weather is nice, to the rocks with ,,our" group. I enjoy it very much. Thanks to climbing, I have a lot of great friends from different cities throughout our country.
I am a fourth grade student at the Hluboká Elementary School in Neštěmice. I represent the school in a relay run and attend a floorball club. Apart from climbing and school, I really enjoy skiing, snowboarding, longboarding, rollerblading, cycling and running. Sometimes I read a nice book. And why Rock Empire, there is a good group that supports and believes in me and I really like their harnesses from the Slight series.
Discipline: climbing for difficulty, bouldering, speed
MOTTO: IF YOU CAN'T, THEN TRY HARDER
- 1st place at the Czech Championships in climbing on difficulty 2019
- 1st place at the Czech Championships in climbing at speed 2019
- 1st place at the 2019 Bouldering Championships
- 1st place at the Championship of the Czech Republic in climbing on difficulty Brno 17.6 2017
- 11st place at the unofficial European Championship U10 Petzen Austria triathlon (1st place difficulty, 1st place Boulder, 2nd place speed overall 1st place) 7.7 2017 to 9.7 2017
- 2nd place in the prestigious race Rock master junior Arco Italy triathlon 24.8 2017 and 27.8 2017
- 1st place at the Championship of the Slovak Republic in climbing on difficulty Košice 7.10 2017
- 1st place in the Rock Point Cup in bouldering (Pardubice, Ostrava, Prague, Jablonec n / N, Teplice n / M)
- 1st place in the Czech Cup on difficulty (Olomouc, Jesenik, Lanškroun, Trutnov, Ostrava)
- 1st place at the Championship of the Czech Republic in speed climbing Brno 16.12 2017
- It is also worth mentioning the rock races in Nové Město nad Metují 3.6 2017, which were a great variety for Honzík and considers them to be great races. It was His Marathon where Honzík finished in 2nd place.
Honza Štípek je ambasadorem Rock Empire a letošní rok 2019 má hodně vydařený. Stal se Mistrem ČR v lezení na obtížnost, v boulderingu a i v lezení na rychlost. Přiložené video je z poslední soutěže - MČR lezení na rychlost.
Honza Štípek is ambassador of Rock Empire and this year 2019 is very successful for him. He became the Czech Champion in difficulty climbing, bouldering and speed climbing. Attached video is from the last competition - MČR climbing speed.