A simple, durable backpack for rock and sport climbers, which is the ideal compromise between a robust pull bag and rock bag. It offers a completely removable back piece, which is always on the top of the backpack during use, so it will prevent your clothes from getting dusty.
At first glance, it looks like a compact bag but it has capacity for an 80 to 100m rope plus a generous amount of climbing equipment for sport climbs (for example, two pairs of climbing shoes, a harness, a set of quick draws, belay device, snacks, a climbing guide and some clothes). The backpack contains two inner loops and one outer loop, so material can be better organized and quickly found.
- Two tiny loops inside are included for tying the rope ends.
- For keep track of small items, there are two inner pockets.
- On the outside of the bag, there is a large outer pocket, easily accessible and includes a keyhole.
- The spacious pocket in the lid is suitable for clothing. The outer pocket in the lid has a removable seat made of pleasant PE foam. And, of course, the backpack straps are well padded and comfortable.
- Thanks to a stable construction and a large opening, the rope can be used directly from the backpack. Just drag and drop the rope straight in. This makes it unnecessary to use a tarp for a rope. The basic idea is that the rope is on the bottom and the other things on top.
- During use, the only item in the bag is the rope; the other items are being actively used or lay on the removable back piece nearby.
Made in EU.
A simple, durable backpack for rock and sport climbers, which is the ideal compromise between a robust pull bag and rock bag.