A highly intuitive, simple and precisely adjustable work device for rope access and positioning. The “V” version represents two adjustable arms for precisely and rapidly assuming the required work position. This is ideal for uninterrupted and safe attachments during various rope procedures. The loop material can absorb impact forces during fall loads (for fall factors lower than 1). The integrated steel element ensures a long product lifetime and allows for quick and simple adjustment of the rope length. The design of the steel element allows for it to be adjusted even under load.
- The positioning is smoothly and simply adjustable thanks to two lengths of rope, each with its own steel element for separate adjustment of the rope length.
- To attach it to the harness you need to use a working attachment (EN 362), ideally something like a maillon or Rock Empire Connect Ring.
- The design of the element allows for positioning even under load.
- A carabiner can be fixed in place using the rubber component and Multi Anti Slip that are included.
- Left and right-side usage.
- Emergency release option using a carabiner even under loads (climber rescue).
- CE EN 358:19 max.140 kg
- Carabiner not included.
Made in EU.