TWIN is a tried and tested abseiling and belaying device with an innovative patented construction in its suspension section and a design that allows greater flexibility when attaching to various types of fixed point.
It can be used for belaying a lead, pulling in the slack on one or two secondary climbers and for abseiling. It is intended for sports climbing, multi-pitch climbing or mountain climbing.
- Appropriate for belaying and abseiling with simple or double ropes.
- V-shaped friction surfaces allow for controlled braking.
- Patented construction in the suspension section.
- The rounded shape of the rope grooves reduce rope wear and extend the lifetime of the brake.
- When belaying, a carabiner placed in the release opening allows the belayer to loosen a rope under tension.
Designed in EU.
TWIN is a proven rappelling and belay device with an innovative patented design.