TWIN is a patented rappelling and belay device with an innovative, top-rope belay system. It allows an ideal attachment to different types of belay points (rings, bolt hangers) when belaying the second climber. It can be attached to the belay point in two positions. It can be rotated by 90° so that it is always correctly attached to both classic rings and hangers. The belay device is thus always oriented correctly in both cases, and the rope does not rub against the rock. This makes handling and belaying in the top-rope position more comfortable and safer.
It can be used for belaying a lead, pulling in the slack on one or two secondary climbers and for abseiling. It is intended for sports climbing, multi-pitch climbing or mountain climbing.
- Appropriate for belaying and abseiling with simple or double ropes.
- V-shaped friction surfaces allow for controlled braking.
- Patented construction in the suspension section.
- The rounded shape of the rope grooves reduce rope wear and extend the lifetime of the brake.
- When belaying, a carabiner placed in the release opening allows the belayer to loosen a rope under tension.
Designed in EU.